FHL- Forum Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FHL- Forum Hockey League

Be a Player or Goalie in this Sim League!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE HAVE MOVED TO www.thefhl.createaforum.com

Recruitment Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SpinGirl84
Admin
SpinGirl84

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:49 pm

The FHL is always in need of more members, its a grueling, hard job but someone has to do it.

Me and Allets have came up with an idea, a little something to make YOU recruit your friends (or strangers)!

Here's the deal:

- If you recruit your friend to join, they do so, and say they got recruited by you, you will receive 10 skill points. As a bonus, if the member lasts one season, you get an additional 20 skill points! Holy!

- Of course, if you spam on message boards for us, you will be rewarded (it is not fun, believe me).
For every ad you put up, you get 5 skill points (you have to put at the bottom your FHL Username, so we know its you.) Here's the catch, you only get 5 points per website. ALSO, Let's say a stranger sees your ad and joins the site, and say you recruited them, you get your 5 points for the ad + 10 points for having them say you recruited them! How sick is that?! =)

In this thread, you say "claim ** points" and put a URL link to your ad, or to a new member. If you do it to a new member, they will have to confirm this.

It may seem confusing, don't be afraid to ask questions!
Back to top Go down
Icy

Icy

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:18 pm

I kid, of course. good idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Allets
Admin
Allets

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:29 pm

Icy wrote:

I kid, of course. good idea Very Happy

That joke is stupid

HAH GAY! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://thefhl.canadian-forum.com
Icy

Icy

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:40 pm

leftwinglock.com/showthread.php?5175-de-FHL&p=35725#post35725

Claim because you love me
Back to top Go down
Allets
Admin
Allets

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:02 pm

Icy wrote:
leftwinglock.com/showthread.php?5175-de-FHL&p=35725#post35725

Claim because you love me

Looks good
Back to top Go down
Icy

Icy

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:55 pm

Claim for Kaspers
Back to top Go down
Icy

Icy

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:45 pm

And this Smile

internationalhockey.net/forums/showthread.php?12532-Something-to-check-out!&p=247533#post247533 <3
Back to top Go down
Allets
Admin
Allets

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:28 pm

Icy wrote:
And this Smile

internationalhockey.net/forums/showthread.php?12532-Something-to-check-out!&p=247533#post247533 <3
<3 Done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FHL- Forum Hockey League :: FHL Central :: Recruitments-
Jump to: